Warranty terms and conditions:
Lifetime Battery replacement and two year manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement). Other parts are not covered by this warranty. For all replacements and repairs covered under this warranty, please bring your watch, original invoice and warranty card to our store. You will receive a service form as proof that you have submitted your watch to us for warranty. We will inform you as soon as your watch arrives and has been received by staff at our service center. Please note that it may take up to 14 working days for your watch to be repaired.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
• Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
• Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
• Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
• Aesthetic changes that may occur during normal wear and tear and aging
(minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or cystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
• In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
• If the warranty card is not submitted along with the watch.
if you have the warranty card from thewatch.co you will receive 40% discount to replace some parts which are not covered by 2 years or lifetime warranty. The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.